- 2 cans full-fat (unsweetened) coconut milk
- 1 fresh vanilla bean
- 1 T Suganon Xylitol
- Shake your cans of milk thoroughly before opening.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on a rimmed baking sheet. Pour the coconut milk onto the parchment paper (don’t skip this step!) and then freeze for several hours, until hard.
- Pop the frozen coconut milk pieces into the food processor and blend, scraping down the sides as you go.
- When the coconut mixture begins to smoothen and resemble ice-cream, slice open the vanilla bean and scrape the seeds inside the food processor along with your Suganon Xylitol.
- Continue to process until smooth and at your desired texture. Serve immediately!