- 180g hazelnuts (halve these with almonds if you’d like to lower the cost)
- 20g raw cocoa powder
- 20g Suganon Xylitol granules
- 40ml coconut oil
- Pinch of Himalayan rock salt
- Scatter your nuts over a baking tray and bake at 200° Celsius for a few minutes, watching carefully to ensure they don’t burn.
- Place the Suganon Xylitol in a food processor and pulse until powdery, then set aside.
- Place the cooled nuts in the food processor and pulse until a meal forms.
- Clean out the corners with a spatula, add the cocoa and Suganon Xylitol then blend again.
- With the food processor still on, slowly add the oil until you reach the consistency you like most.